What it is
The CA Neighborhood Valuation Review Quality Control tool (VRQC) provides a neighborhood value range with the ability to quickly verify inconsistencies between appraisal data, public record and MLS information. The subject and comparable information are conveniently viewed in a grid format. Color coded flags automatically identify exceptional differences according to client specific business rules. These rules can be customized for sold price, sold date, list price, list date, view, property type, year built, living area, bedroom and bath counts. The Neighborhood VRQC also features a comparable map and detailed level of information about the subject property information.
It can be used during every step of the lending or property valuation process from origination, underwriting and quality control to servicing, portfolio review and default management. It is particularly well suited for appraisal, broker price opinion review for current or retro valuations.
- Current and retroactive valuations
- Detailed subject property characteristics
- Look up subject property by owner name or parcel number
- Neighborhood market high value and low value
- Additional subject property information (pool, view, floors, etc.)
- Surrounding micro-market statistics (median price, price per living area, land price, living area, beds, baths, age)
- Historical subject property transaction history (sold, active, withdrawn, expired, pending, etc.)
- Detailed transaction histories for all comparables
- Report download to Excel or PDF
- Price charts – Surrounding zip code home price trends
- Sales activity charts – Surrounding ZIP code subject property versus comparable sales distributions
CA Neighborhood VRQC reports are available through CA’s website, XML delivery or batch requests.
Contact us today to learn more: email@example.com