What it is
CA Value Forecast AVM is a state of the art online residential property valuation service. It can be used during every step of the lending or property valuation process, from origination, underwriting and quality control to servicing, portfolio review and default management. With more than 15 years of property data and transaction information for much of the U.S., the CA Value Forecast AVM generates instantaneous online reports in real-time for virtually any residential address. These reports include a current value estimate, one to five year forecast, comparable sales and listing data, location map, confidence score of the value estimate, as well as additional charts and detail on the surrounding market’s price and sales activity trends.
The CA Value Forecast AVM employs a multitude of approaches to value each property including a number of Hedonic or Multiple Regression models, Appraisal Emulation, Time Adjustment, and other proprietary techniques to calculate a final value.
The multiple model approach combined with neighborhood specific comparable selection guarantees the most up-to-date and precise valuations. In addition to traditional public record data, the CA Value Forecast AVM incorporates listing, off-market and sales information for increased geographical coverage and accuracy.
The CA Value Forecast AVM incorporates the Collateral Analytics proprietary Home Price Forecast Models which are available for approximately 400 metros and 10,000 ZIP codes around the U.S. Forecasts are updated monthly as new economic and real estate market data becomes available.
The CA Value Forecast AVM provides predicted values for an individual home out to five years. This addresses the shorter and intermediate term forecast horizons and provides additional tools to help make better business and/or investment decisions.
- Current and forecast AVM valuations
- Detailed subject property characteristics
- Look up subject property by owner name or parcel number
- Estimated market value, high value, low value and confidence score
- Historical subject property transaction history (i.e., sold, active, withdrawn, expired, pending, etc.)
- Interactive map (i.e., road, aerial, bird’s eye view) with display of subject property and comparable
- Sortable comparable list
- Entry box for comments to include with PDF
- Report download to PDF or Excel
- Price charts – surrounding zip code home price trend)
- Sales activity charts – surrounding ZIP code subject property versus comparable sales distributions
The CA Value Forecast AVM reports are available through the CA Value Forecast AVM website, XML delivery or batch requests.
Contact us today to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org